timberland bags uk Buffalo News New York Lottery WIN A FORTUNE THIS FALL
A person must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
To enter the Sweepstakes, submit a completed original official entry form available in The Buffalo News each Sunday from September 18 through November 6, 2011 along with any valid non winning New York Lottery Wheel of Fortune Instant Game ticket. All entries must be mailed to:
Win a Fortune This Fall Sweepstakes
An entrant may submit multiple entries but must include a valid non winning Wheel of Fortune Instant Game ticket and an original official entry form with each entry. No purchase of The Buffalo News is necessary to enter. Each entry must be sent in an envelope no larger than a 10 white business envelope with first class postage affixed. Limit one entry per envelope. No bulk mailings will be accepted. No walk in entry will be eligible. Entries are not valid for any other promotional offers. The seven weekly drawings will take place on September 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10, 2011, and entrants are not required to be in attendance. The Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize drawing will take place on November 19, 2011 at the Hamburg Casino at the Fairgrounds, 5600 McKinley Parkway
Hamburg, NY 14075. The weekly winners will automatically become finalists for the Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize drawing held on November 19. Finalists for the Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize drawing (or their designated representatives) must be present in order to win.
Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received. on the day prior to the drawing to be eligible for the weekly drawing.
Grand Prize Drawing:
One (1) Grand Prize of a Trip to Hollywood, California to see a live taping of Wheel of Fortune.
Trip for two includes one hotel room for three nights, round trip coach airfare for two, transfers to and from airport and hotel, two tickets to a live taping of the Wheel of Fortune game show, $500 spending money, payment of estimated state and federal tax. on November 9, 2011 to be eligible for the final weekly drawing to be held on November 10. After each weekly drawing, those entries not selected will be secured by the New York Lottery and included in the next weekly drawing. All weekly winners, a total of 175 (25 per week for seven weeks) will be eligible for the Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize drawing. Eligible winners will be notified by mail and/or a telephone call and will be invited to the Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize drawing taking place on November 19, 2011 at Hamburg Casino. The winner (or a representative of the winner) must be present at the Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize drawing in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize or a Runner Up Prize.
All entries shall be subject to verification by the Lottery.
5. Sweepstakes subject to applicable laws and regulations. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. No transfer, substitution or cash value of prizes is permitted. Any prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected. age verification, address verification, signed publicity/liability release and affidavit as to identity, social security number, etc.) in a timely fashion will forfeit the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. Prizes are not for resale, cannot be redeemed for cash, are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount, premium or rebate offer. The Lottery reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with a prize equal or greater in value if a prize is unavailable. By acceptance of prize, winner agrees that the New York Lottery, as Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, DDB Worldwide and The Buffalo News may use his or her name, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising or other purposes of the New York Lottery without further compensation. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of entries received. By entering, each entrant agrees at all times to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the New York Lottery, as Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, Scientific Games International Inc.,
MDI Entertainment, LLC, SONY, DDB Worldwide, The Buffalo News, and Runner Up prize providers from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, injuries, death, accidents, losses or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from any and all activity related to entering and/or participating in the Sweepstakes or from the acceptance or use of any prize. Each winner agrees that the New York Lottery and its advertising and promotion agencies, Scientific Games International Inc., MDI Entertainment, LLC, SONY, DDB Worldwide, The Buffalo News, and Runner Up prize providers agents and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
Any entry including a New York Lottery ticket mechanically reproduced, altered, mutilated, containing any printing or other error, tampered with in any way, or not received as specified above is ineligible. Entries become the sole property of the New York Lottery. No entries or New York Lottery tickets will be returned. Each entrant should verify that his or her ticket has not already won a New York Lottery prize prior to entering the Sweepstakes. The New York Lottery will not be responsible for any entrant mailing a winning Lottery ticket. The New York Lottery will not be responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
If any discrepancy should exist between these Official Rules and any promotional material describing the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules shall govern.
6. Employees of the New York Lottery as well as employees and agents of Scientific Games International Inc., MDI Entertainment, LLC, SONY, DDB Worldwide, The Buffalo News and family members living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes or claim a prize. Offer void where prohibited or restricted.
7. If more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded due to a printing, production or other error, the intended prize or prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated entries.
8. If an entrant does not provide all or any part of the required personal information, the entry may not be processed, the claim might be denied and the entrant might not be awarded a prize. The Lottery’s Prize Payments Unit is the custodian of prize records and may be contacted by mail at POB 7533, Schenectady, New York 12301 7533 or by phone at (518) 388 3370.
9. Winners List: An ad will appear in The Buffalo News on November 27, 2011 listing all winners. For a list of the names of winners, available at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, send a self addressed, stamped 10 envelope to Win a Fortune This Fall Sweepstakes, Winners List, PO Box 8025, Garden City, NY 11530 8025. REQUESTS RECEIVED WITHOUT A SELF ADDRESSED,
STAMPED ENVELOPE WILL NOT BE FILLED. Requests for winner’s lists will be honored up to one month after final drawing date.